Our Company received an award from Bolsa de Valores de Colombia (BVC).
Accordingly and after fulfilling all the requirements, Grupo Éxito presented before the Colombian Financial Superintendence the cancelation of the register of Almacenes Exito Bonds –Series B and notified Fitch Rating Colombia to proceed accordingly.
• Results through September: Through September, Grupo Éxito increased net revenues by 4.6% and improved profitability margins to grow EBITDA by 5.4%.
• Growth in the figures for the third quarter: During the July-September third quarter, the Group showed growth of 11.4% in net income and 8.1% in EBITDA.
• Consolidation of the real estate business: The VIVA Shopping Centers strengthened with projects in different cities of the country including the Viva Sincelejo and Viva Villavicencio shopping centers which will open in July 2014.
• Sustainable commerce through Surtimax: Grupo Éxito continues expanding its presence in Bogota and Barranquilla, with the “Allied Surtimax” model, a strategy by the Company for sustainable commerce.
• Grupo Éxito closes the first semester of the year with net revenues of COP$ 5.1 trillion, an increase of 5.4% with respect to the same period the previous year. EBITDA increased 4.0%, to COP$ 390.778 billion.
• Two important transactions took place recently: Group Éxito acquired “La Cabaña”, the supermarket leader in sales on the Uruguayan coast and signed a new agreement with Cafam for ownership of the 29 stores that it had been operating under a commercial alliance.
• The Company continues to innovate in the market with activities such as Surtimax Aliados and with new services and products for its clients, such as Móvil Éxito.
• 20 new Grupo Éxito stores opened in Colombia during the first half of the year.
Grupo Éxito is pleased to inform that recently launched “Aliados Surtimax”, a new business to create commercial alliances with small mom & pop stores nationwide. With this innovative business the Company aims to strengthen its Omni-channel strategy by offering a portfolio of its own private label products and others from suppliers to independent stores.