Bernard Petit Non independent member
Mr. Bernard Petit is Deputy CFO of the Casino Group for Latin America and General Director of Casino Services, France. Mr. Petit, has a degree in Accounting and Finance (DECF) and a Diploma of Higher Studies in Accounting and Finance (DESCF). Mr Petit has developed his entire professional career in the Casino Group since 1983, where he has also served as Accounting Director and Management Control of the Group and as Deputy Financial Director, Accounting and Taxation of the Group.
Mr. Petit, at his 60 years, is member to the Board of Directors of Almacenes Éxito since March 2014 and is a member to the boards of Grupo Disco in Uruguay, Libertad in Argentina, Codim, Green Yellow, Casino Finance in France. Mr Petit has been a member to the boards of Cdiscount and Banque Casino in France.
• Since 2016: Deputy Director of Finance for Latin America. Present– Groupe Casino.
• 2009 – 2015: Deputy Financial Director– Groupe Casino.
• 1997 – 2009: Director of Accounting, Management Control and Auditing Department– Groupe Casino.
• 1983 – 1997: Accounting and Management Control – Groupe Casino.
Board of directors/Collegiated bodies
• Almacenes Éxito (Colombia).
• Grupo Disco del Uruguay.
• Libertad (Argentina).
• Codim (France).
• Green Yellow (France).
• Casino Finance (France).
• Various Holdings of Casino Group (World).
• General Director of Casino Services (France).
Member to the Board of Director’s Committees:
• Business and Investment Committee.